Watercolor and Sketch Wedding Anniversary Sign
This listing is for a Digital, Printable file, OR actual print, depending on your selection.
In order to get started on your Wedding Anniversary Chalkboard Design, please answer to us with your order, the responses to the questions below.
Information to Provide:
1. Size of Photo, please select (16×20, 18×24, 20×30, or 24×36)
2. Anniversary Date
3. Couple’s First Names
4. Number of Years Celebrating
5. Hours and Days – I will calculate, let me know if you don’t want this in the listing
6. Number of Homes lived in
7. Number of Cities lived in (you may list them too, maximum 6)
8. Number of Children – (you may also list their first (&middle) names and their year of birth) (optional)
9. Number of GrandChildren – (you may also list their first (&middle) names and their year of birth) (optional)
10. Sons- and Daughters- in-laws (list full names and year married) (optional)
11. Number of Vacations (optional)
12. Number of Cruises (optional)
13. Number of Countries (optional)
14. City/State/Country each anniversary couple were born in
15. Any other information you feel relevant that may be substituted for any of the optional fields above (place of marriage, # pets, etc)
Once we receive your order along with the answers to these questions, we will get started on your artwork right away!
What You Will Receive:
1a) If you selected the Digital File Only
You will receive a digital file in .JPG, format, with 300 pixel resolution, made specifically for printing. I will email you a proof, and upon final approval by you, I will email you the file in its original size. These file sizes will be very large depending on the size of the image you have selected.
Where to Print:
You can take the file and either print it at home if you have a printer able to accommodate these files, or take them to any of your local print/photo stores! Walgreens, CVS, Costco, BJ’s, Walmart, even FedEx will be able to print them!
1b) If you selected an actual print file
— You will receive a professional print on high grade archival paper, of the size you have selected. You will receive the shipment as standard first-class mail. If you need faster shipment, you may select a Shipping Upgrade.
Please refer to my shop’s Shipping and Policies section for the current processing time and shipping time, as it varies by volume and season.